Full service textile production
From fabric production to packaging and shipping - to meet the higho meet the high quality standards of our customers, we carry out all work steps in our own company.
Requirements & Output
- Full stage textile production up to packing & shipping
- MOQ 2000 pieces per style - 1000 pieces per color
- Capacity of 350,000 pieces per month (mixed items)
Fabric Production & Testing
- In-house fabric production from natural fiber to blended fabric
- Dyeing according to PANTONE Textile System
- Five-stage quality control - testing according to AQL
Finishing & Shipping
- 30-90 days until completion (depending on the item)
- Delivery ex works by air freight to Germany
- Six weeks delivery time by sea (Germany)
From yarn to finished product.
The initial stage of the production process is our sample portion. The first task for our team is to create the right pattern according to our customer's specifications.
Our fabric production covers 15,800 square meters. The purpose-built, two-story building provides space for 15 circular knitting machines as well as our yarn store.
Besides classic screen printing, we also offer "All Over Digital Printing", which is sublimation and reactive printing of polyester fabrics and natural fibers. In doing so, we meet all required sustainability parameters such as Blue Sign, Reach and FSC.
The cut quality is crucial for the production of high-quality garments. Our five-stage quality inspection helps ensure that only the highest quality blanks are delivered to the sewing shop.
We can produce various types of embroidery, including appliqué, patches and patches. The capacity of our 20-person Tajima machines ranges from 2000 to 5000 pieces per day.
In the sewing department, the cuts become finished garments. Here, too, each work step is checked again. Our goal is to find and fix defects to maintain the highest product quality.